Velvet Spray Blue 400ml
For Velvet effect on cakes, desserts and ice cream
Give your tarts, desserts or ice creams an unique look: spray the frozen or fridge-cooled products with velvet spray. You only need a small quantity in order to create a rough, coloured and unique structure. The sprays are very efficient and contain, besides food colouring, solely high-class cocoa butter.
Quantity: 400ml spray bottle
Shape and imprint of the spray bottle may diverge from the picture.
Due to the spray mist, we recommend using it in well-ventilated rooms or outdoors. We recommend wearing a face mask.
Cocoa butter; leavening agents: E943a, E944, E943b; sunflower oil, colorants: E102
Nutritional content per 100 g:
Energy: 3700 KJ / 900 kcal
Fat: 100 g
of which total fatty acids 60 g
carbohydrates 0 g
thereof sugar 0 g
Protein 0 g
salt 0 g
Shake well before use.
Ensure that the product has been liquefied (the cylinder must have a temperature between 25 °C and 35 °C).
Heat the can to a maximum temperature of 35 °C to melt the cocoa butter (must become liquid) and spray on frozen products.
Danger! Extremely flammable aerosol. Container is under pressure: may burst on heating. Keep out of the reach of children.
Store away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other sources of ignition.
Do not smoke. Do not spray on open flames or other ignition sources.
Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures above 50°C/122°F.
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.
Maximum dose: Do not spray on surface for longer than 60 seconds/kg. We recommend that you wait at least 1 hour before consuming the treated product (REG.EU.1333/2008)
Information about spray cans
Hazard and safety information for all spray cans in our range
- Extremely flammable
- Container is under pressure
- Explosive mixtures may form in inadequately ventilated spaces.
- Protect from sunlight and temperatures above 50°C.
- do not open by force or burn, even after use
- Do not spray on a flame or a glowing object.
- keep away from sources of ignition - do not smoke
- keep out of the reach of children
- discard container only when completely empty
- Do not spray into eyes
- avoid excessive use
- do not inhale vapours directly
- use only in well-ventilated areas
- the product sprayed with food spray must rest for at least 1 hour before it can be eaten